- Our company does not share your information (invoice address, delivery address, etc.) with third parties in any way.
- Our company is responsible for the undamaged, complete, correct address and timely delivery of your purchases and invoices from our company page.
- Our company issues an invoice for every purchase in our company.
- Our infrastructure uses the world's most advanced security technology SET (Secure Electronic Transaction) and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) systems, and all important data is protected with SSL 3.0 and 128-bit encryption. SET and SSL software ensure that the information flow between the customer - the business - the bank is encrypted with 128-bit technology, which has a very low probability of decryption and is technically very difficult.
- If you enter your credit card number incorrectly, your bank will automatically receive a rejection response. You must re-enter your information to complete the process.
- The information you have written while registering on our site (T.R. Identity Number, E-Mail address, etc.) will never be given or transferred to third parties or companies.
- After the registration phase of our site, your membership will go through the approval process. When your membership is approved, an e-mail with your password will be sent to you.
- Your credit card payments are not recorded in our system. Your information is transmitted to the bank via a secure server (https) and reaches our site via a secure server (https).